Customer Perception Insights are looking for a sales account representative to work with small to medium size businesses in Boise and surrounding area to improve the service offered to their customers.
This position is ideal for someone with
Previous sales experience in the service business/company industry. Happy to initiate conversation at networking events, follow up with new contacts, ask questions during meetings to determine a client’s needs. Comfortable to make warm and cold calls to local businesses.
Strong independent personality to demonstrate organized skill to work from home with a home office. A willingness to learn a new method. To have good computer skills, using word, Excel and Email. Must have own car and valid car insurance.
- To perform a basic mystery shop of a potential client before arranging a meeting with them.
- To attend between one and two free agreed networking events per week.
- Contact business per week to arrange 3 appointments.
- To have 2 new clients per month to sign a 6 or 12 month contract.
- Attend a weekly sales meeting.
- To provide a weekly list of contacts made and upcoming meetings.
The successful candidate will receive
- 5-10 hours of training so that you can become familiar with Customer Perception Insights sales process.
- To be given a real mystery shop to complete.
Sales materials provided.
- Business Cards and Company brochures
- Sales manual which includes Sample of market segment related evaluation forms, questions to ask potential clients. Our sales process, making contacts, following up with a contact, setting up meetings, copy of a client’s contract.
- List of companies in different market segments to mystery shop and to contact.
Customer Prospective Insights are members of the Boise Metro, Meridian Chambers of Commerce and Local Impact Zone.
For further information please send an Email to: [email protected]